This Transformational Two Day Workshop is based on the philosophy of Louise L. Hay, a world renowned metaphysical teacher and author, and the principles of the book ‘You Can Heal Your Life®’.
The basic Heal Your Life® philosophy is:
- What we think about ourselves becomes true for us
- We are responsible for everything in their lives: the best and the worst
- Every thought we think is creating our future
- The point of power is always in the present moment
- We create every so-called illness in our body
- The thoughts we think and the words we speak create our experiences
- We must be willing to release the past and forgive
- Self-approval and self-acceptance are the keys to positive change
- If you can put aside anger, resentment, self criticism, guilt and learn to love yourself, you can heal your life
Part of the challenge is that we give our power away by blaming the past, other people, and difficult events for our frustration. When we learn to step outside the world of blame we can then choose to create peace, harmony, and balance in our minds and that’s what we will find in our lives.
What is it about?It is about YOU and the key influences and events in your life that have brought you to where you are now. The process of healing your life begins with breaking through the layers of old conditioning and beliefs about how you "should" lead your life, identifying any problem areas and clearing out emotional clutter connected with them. There is no "magic" or "secret process". All that is required is a genuine desire to commit yourself to change and a series of practical steps to make those changes happen. You can also be assured that you will be taken through the entire process in a safe and supportive environment.
TEXT ABOUT REGISTRATION